Friday, May 30, 2014

New to Blogging, Familiar With Fitness

Thanks for stopping and taking time to read my blog. I am on a fitness journey and I want to share the things that I've learned along the way. I am an exercise science major planning on entering graduate school for Physical Therapy next year. I participated in competitive swimming for 11 years, I played school volleyball for 4 years, soccer for about 7 years, and I ran cross country for a year, so I have experience with exercising.

This past school year I had to focus more on school than working out so I am slightly out of shape. Since I was so active during my childhood/teenage years, it is fairly easy for me to get back in shape, but it does take me a long time to lose weight. My boyfriend is coming along for the journey to get back in shape and he is a lot more out of shape than I am, so I will also be sharing tips that he's come across along the way. We started consistently exercising about two weeks ago. My mother, who is getting close to 50, is also going to give me some advice that she's come across during her journey to fitness. She has been walking consistently for at least 4 years. So by reading this blog, you will get advice from a male and female in their 20's and a female who is in her late 40's. This blog will have a lot of variety and hopefully will give as many people information about getting healthy as possible.

I will be supplying you with things that I have learned in college about all types of exercise, recipes for eating healthy, workouts and hopefully more! Please stay tuned while I get this blog up and running because I have lots of great tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment