Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Quality 30 Day Challenges

In this post, I want to share some good 30 day challenges with you. These are all over Pinterest and I'm going to share my favorites. In my weekly workout that I posted Sunday (click here to see) you will see that I'm doing strength training. The exercises in that come from a couple different challenges that I'm doing. Below are the challenges that I'm currently doing. I don't recommend doing this many at once unless you're really disciplined with workouts and/or you have a lot of free time because towards the end of the challenges it might take you over an hour to do all of the exercises. You can obviously do any of these challenges during any month, or start it in the middle of the month, just keep track of the day you started!

Challenges That I'm Doing Now

Other Challenges That I Recommend/Plan on Doing in the Future

For example, if you've never seen one of these exercise challenge calendars, here is what Mean Abs June looks like



While doing these challenges will help tone, I also recommend doing some cardio each day to help lose weight.

If you have a favorite 30 day challenge, post it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment